Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whats up Doc' Riley and IU app


This month seems to be flying by. I got a letter over the weekend to confirm the appointments for Josie' the first appointment will be October 9Th with Dr. Lillie-Mae Padilla at IU Medical hospital in Indianapolis specializing in Maternal Fetal Medicine, special interests are prenatal diagnosis
pregnancy and diabetes, high-risk obstetrics
ultrasound, chronic villi sampling, amniocentesis, and counseling. She will be the one to make the proper diagnosis for Josie and she will be the one to let me know what to expect in the weeks to come. I am both very nervous and excited to meet her. I was a little surprised by her name as she shares the name of my maternal grandmother whom died before I was even born. I thought that was very cool. My next appointment from their will be October 22 at Riley's Children's hospital with Dr. Laurie Ackerman she is a Nero surgeon and her interests are Hydrocephalus, Myelomeningocele, Brain tumor, Spinal cord, Tumors, Craniosynostosis, Brain trauma and she will be the one to perform Josie's surgery. I am staying true to my word and keeping this in Gods hands because ultimately God is the only one who is in control of our lives and will be keeping a watchful eye over my little princess. Mommy loves you Josie and I will do everything in my power to ensure your health. I cant wait to see you and kiss and hold you in my arms.

No comments: